Curious about working at IPSS Engineering and there was nothing suitable in our current list of vacancies? Feel free to submit an unsolicited application. We’re always looking for technical talents who would fit within our team. Feel free to contact us. Gerrit Gerritsen, director of IPSS Engineering tells you more. T: 06 305 55 128 or mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Working hours are in consultation. A fulltime job contains 40 hour a week. Part-time is certainly possible. Let’s talk about your wishes;
- A holiday allowance of 8% of the annual salary;
- 25 vacation days based on a 40-hour working week;
- A healthy work-life balance is important, therefor we give you 5 free vitality days pro rata. Free when you like to;
- Based on your personally wishes various secondary employment conditions such as travel expenses, study costs for job-related training, parental leave, a collective pension provision, lease car and telephone;
- We organise regular teambuilding events or we schedule work meetings during a joint lunch. It’s so much fun!
- Finally, a vibrant working environment. Our offices are located on the campuses of WUR and ETCA. Dynamic and inspiring locations where sharing knowledge and innovation are amply facilitated. Do you sometimes prefer to work from home? No problem, it can be done in consultation.
Solving energy challenges, that’s the main challenge these days. Tackling climate change requires, among other things, major changes in energy systems and efficient use of raw materials. This requires close cooperation between smart innovators and companies. IPSS Engineering is one of them, located on both the WUR campus and the ETCA.
IPSS Engineering is specialized in engineering, upscalling and construction of biobased, lab, pilot and process installations. IPSS Engineering remains curious and strives for sustainable, safe and professional solutions that make use of the latest technological developments and insights.
IPSS Engineering is a multidisciplinary engineering firm. Our team includes process engineers, mechanical engineers, and I&E Engineers. By using everyone’s specific expertise, we increase the innovative capacity of the team. This leads to sustainable safe and efficient solutions. This diversity within the team makes working fun and challenging. Are you struggling with a jobtask? Or need to discuss with a colleague? Then there is always a colleague you can fall back on.