Our IPSS Engineering team works multidisciplinary. Our differences in knowledge and expertise is exactly what connects us!
What’s the role?
You’re responsible for the design and engineering, of experimental research installations of bench-size up to skid-size and translation to construction technicians. Your key challenges are;
- Autonomously design in a safe and cost-effective manner with the highest quality;
- initiate and adopt new technologies, guidelines, and applications to increase the customers’ competitive edge;
- responsible for the integrity of the design;
- pro-active and effective communication on workload and priorities, ability to handle changing priorities;
- involved in basic engineering and detail engineering.
- We offer, depending on your experience, a competitive gross salary between €3200 and €4500 based on 40 hour a week;
- Working hours are inconsultation, part-time is certainly. Let’s talk about your wishes;
- A holiday allowance of 8% of the annual salary;
- 25vacationdays based on a 40-hour working week;
- There is a strong focus on vitality, therefor we give you 5 free vitality days pro rate. Free when you like to;
- Based on your personally wishes various secondary employment conditions such as travel expenses, studycosts for job-relatedtraining, parental leave, ac ollective pension provision,leasecar and telephone;
- We organize regular teambuilding events or we schedule work meetings during a joint It’s so much fun!
- Finally, a vibrant working environment. Our offices are located on the campuses of WUR and ETCA. Dynamic and inspiring locations where sharing knowledge and innovation are amply facilitated. Do you prefer to work from home? No problem, it can be done in consultation.
3-8 years of working experience with Electrical Engineering or a closely related discipline. You’re a team player: clearly displays complex information so that it connects to one or more audiences. Knowledge of block diagrams, process instrumentation, instrumental safeguarding, process flow schemes (P&ID) and Autodesk § National and international standards and specification § Knowledge of machine directives
Solving energy challenges, that’s the main challenge these days. Tackling climate change requires, among other things, major changes in energy systems and efficient use of raw materials. This requires close cooperation between smart innovators and companies. IPSS Engineering is one oft hem, located on both the WUR campus and the ETCA.
IPSS Engineering is specialized in engineering, upscalling and construction of biobased, lab, pilot and process installations. IPSS Engineering remains curious and strives for sustainable, safe and professional solutions that make use of the latest technological developments and insights.
IPSS Engineering is a multidisciplinary engineeringfirm. Our team includes processengineers, mechanicalengineers, and I&E Engineers. By using everyone’s specific expertise, we increase the innovative capacity of the team. This leads to sustainable safe and efficient solutions. This diversity within the team makes working fun and challenging. Are you struggling with a jobtask? Or need to discuss with a colleague? Then there is always a colleague you can fall back on.
Are you curious?
We are always open for an introduction, feel free to contact us. Gerrit Gerritsen, director of IPSS Engineering tells you more. T: 06 305 55 128 or mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The vacancy will be published internally and externally at the same time. As soon as you respond, we will contact you as soon as possible within 3 working days.