Our IPSS Engineering team works multidisciplinary. Our differences in knowledge and expertise is exactly what connects us! ´
What’s the role?
You’re responsible for the design and specification of pipeline systems, pressure devices and mechanical equipment such as vessels, pumps and heat exchangers. You also develop in corporation with other engineers, operating procedures, provide technical information, and write technical manuals of process installations ranging from experimental set-ups to large (pilot) plants. You design calculations using in-house developed tools and should have knowledge of international design codes such as PED guidelines and the ASME boiler and Pressure Vessel Code.
Further responsibilities are:
Within this team you will be responsible of all aspects of mechanical design and realization of your project. This includes setting up the specifications and design concepts, estimating costs, the definition of work plans and their results and work planning, including the outsourcing of it. During the engineering phase you as part of the implementation team, progress and monitor the quality of work and design reviews, while the test plan set up to verify the specifications. Decide together with E&I and Process Engineers on design specifications, adjustment of process flow diagrams and P&ID’s. Documentation of process installations and experimental set ups. Complementing and filing of mechanical documents and mechanical calculations. The activities can be executed at the office of IPSS Engineering or in-house at the principal Shell Global Solutions Amsterdam.
- We offer, depending on your experience, a competitive gross salary of between € 3.500,– and € 5.500,– for a full-time working week of 40 hours;
- Working hours are in consultation, part-time is certainly. Let’s talk about your wishes;
- A holiday allowance of 8% of the annual salary;
- 25 vacation days based on a 40-hour workingweek;
- There is a strong focus on vitality, therefor we give you 5 free vitality days pro. Free when you like to;
- Based on your personally wishes various secondary employment conditions such as travel expenses, study costs for job-related training, parental leave, a collective pension provision, lease car and telephone;
- We organize regular teambuilding events or we schedule work meetings during a joint lunch. It’s so much fun!
- Finally, a vibrant working environment. Our offices are located on the campuses of WUR and ETCA. Dynamic and inspiring locations where sharing knowledge and innovation are amply facilitated. Do you sometimes prefer to work from home? No problem, it can be done in consultation.
- HTS Mechanical Engineering / Piping Engineering;
- Knowledge of PED guidelines;
- Knowledge with the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code;
- Knowledge of line sizing and piping;
- Calculations of vessels, pumps and heat exchangers;
- Procurement of valves, appendages, and rotating equipment;
- Experienced with MS-office applications;
- VCA safety certificate;
- Experienced with AutoCAD, Solid Works and / or Plant 3D
- Professional communication; Dutch and English (verbal and written)
- You must be authorized to work in the Netherlands.
Solving energy challenges, that’s the main challenge these days. Tackling climate change requires, among other things, major changes in energy systems and efficient use of raw materials. This requires close cooperation between smart innovators and companies. IPSS Engineering is one of them, located on the ETCA related to Shell R&D.
IPSS Engineering is specialized in engineering, upscalling and construction of biobased, lab, pilot and process installations. IPSS Engineering remains curious and strives for sustainable, safe and professional solutions that make use of the latest technological developments and insights.
IPSS Engineering is a multidisciplinary engineeringfirm. Our team includes processengineers, mechanicale ngineers, and I&E Engineers. By using everyone’s specific expertise, we increase the innovative capacity of the team. This leads to sustainable safe and efficient solutions. This diversity within the team makes working fun and challenging. Are you struggling with a jobtask? Or need to discuss with a colleague? Then there is always a colleague you can fall back on.
Are you curious?
We are always open for an introduction, feel free to contact us. Gerrit Gerritsen, director of IPSS Engineering tells you more. T: 06 305 55 128 or mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The vacancy will be published internally and externally at the same time. As soon as you respond, we will contact you as soon as possible within 3 working days.
We do not appreciate acquisition as a result of this advertisement