We are looking for colleagues mechanical engineer at ETCA Amsterdam, related to Shell R&D! Our IPSS Engineering team works multidisciplinary. Our differences in knowledge and expertise is exactly what connects us!
What’s the role?
You’re responsible for mechanical engineering services for experimental research installations with bench-size up to skid-size and translation to construction technicians. You autonomously design in a safe and cost-effective manner with the highest quality, you initiate and adopt new technologies, guidelines, and applications to increase the customers’ competitive edge.
Further accountabilities are:
- Mechanical engineering of experimental installations with 3D software (Autodesk), resulting in technically correct and viable designs at a competitive price;
- Contribute to the Factory Acceptance Test and Site Acceptance Test;
- Estimate, plan and control the required hours and costs for a design;
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Effective supervision of design realization: budget control, compliance with safety procedures;
- Continuously develop new technical options and expand the range of experimental applications;
- Review of work delivered by junior engineers and third parties;
- Responsible for selecting and specifying Mechanical materials;
- Responsible for interfacing between research and utility infrastructure;
- Responsible for viable and safe design’;
- Deliver presentations internally;
- Development of discipline specific templates and guidelines.
- We offer, depending on your experience, a competitive gross salary of between € 3.500,– and € 5.500,– for a full-time working week of 40 hours;
- Working hours are in consultation, part-time is certainly Let’s talk about your wishes;
- A holiday allowance of 8% of the annual salary;
- 25 vacationdays based on a 40-hour workingweek;
- There is a strong focus on vitality, therefor we give you 5 free vitality days pro. Free when you like to;
- Based on your personally wishes various secondary employment conditions such as travel expenses,study costs for job-related training,parental leave,a collective pension provision, leasecar and telephone;
- We organize regular teambuilding events or we schedule work meetings during a joint. It’s so much fun!
- Finally, a vibrant working environment. Our office is located on the campus of ETCA. A dynamic and inspiring location where sharing knowledge and innovation are amply facilitated. Do you prefer to work from home? No problem, it can be done in consultation.
- 3-8 years of working experience with Mechanical Engineering or a closely related discipline;
- You can clearly displays complex information so that it connects to one or more audiences;
- You have knowledge about national and international standards and specifications, machine directives, Pressure Equipment Directive
Material & Seal Selection, Stress analysis/calculation, FEM, Engineering ATEX (mechanical)
- You understand process flow schemes (P&ID) and process design notes.
- You must be authorized to work in the Netherlands.
Solving energy challenges, that’s the main challenge these days. Tackling climate change requires, among other things, major changes in energy systems and efficient use of raw materials. This requires close cooperation between smart innovators and companies. IPSS Engineering is one of them, located on the ETCA related to Shell R&D.
IPSS Engineering is specialized in engineering, upscalling and construction of biobased, lab, pilot and process installations. IPSS Engineering remains curious and strives for sustainable, safe and professional solutions that make use of the latest technological developments and insights.
IPSS Engineering is a multidisciplinary engineeringfirm. Our team includes process engineers, mechanical engineers, and I&E Engineers. By using everyone’s specific expertise, we increase the innovative capacity of the team. This leads to sustainable safe and efficient solutions. This diversity within the team makes working fun and challenging. Are you struggling with a jobtask? Or need to discuss with a colleague? Then there is always a colleague you can fall back on.
Are you curious?
We are always open for an introduction, feel free to contact us. Gerrit Gerritsen, director of IPSS Engineering tells you more. T: 06 305 55 128 or mail to: email@example.com.
The vacancy will be published internally and externally at the same time. As soon as you respond, we will contact you as soon as possible within 3 working days.
We do not appreciate acquisition as a result of this advertisement