“You dare to take responsibility for multidisciplinary projects within the gas and chemistry-related process industry!”
Explore your possibilities within IPSS Engineering! We are curious about your ambitions and would like to get to know you!
What are you going to do?
As a Process Engineer in the Engineering department, you are technologically responsible for the design of process installations and the associated coordination and coordination. You are co-responsible for the implementation of multidisciplinary projects in the gas / chemical related process industry. You are involved in the design of process installations including pricing, the process-technical production of the design (specifications), calculation and preparation of (design) specifications and consumption data. In addition, you draw up process flow diagrams and P&IDs and process descriptions. You like to keep up to date with the latest technologies and therefore maintain contacts with the GEA Technology Centres.
We work from Amsterdam and you report to the Engineering Manager.
- A salary from €4900 per month based on 40 hours. This depends entirely on your age, work experience, background and education. Are you a senior and do you think you have more to offer? Feel welcome so that we can talk about the possibilities. We are curious as always!
- Working hours are in consultation. We use a 40-hour working week, but part-time is certainly possible;
- A holiday allowance of 8% of the annual salary;
- 25 vacation days based on a 40-hour working week;
- A healthy work-life balance are important, which is why we give you 5 vitality days pro rata, free whenever you want;
- Personal employment conditions package composed of, for example, travel costs, study costs for job-related training, parental leave, a collective pension provision, lease car and telephone;
- A pleasant and collegial working atmosphere. We regularly organize outings with the team or schedule work meetings during a joint lunch;
- Finally, a vibrant working environment. Our offices are located on the WUR and ETCA campuses. Dynamic and inspiring locations where knowledge sharing and innovation are fully facilitated. Do you sometimes prefer to work from home? That is also possible in consultation.
Where are you going to work?
The energy transition forces us to solve energy challenges. Tackling climate change requires, among other things, major changes to energy systems and efficient use of raw materials. This requires close cooperation between smart innovators and companies. IPSS Engineering is one of them, a multidisciplinary engineering firm specialized in engineering, upscaling and construction of biobased, lab, pilot and process installations.
Our team consists of curious professionals; process, mechanical, E&I and automation engineers. By using everyone’s specific expertise, we increase the innovative capacity of the team. This leads to sustainable, safe and efficient solutions. This diversity within the team makes working fun and challenging. Can’t figure something out? Then there is always a colleague you can fall back on.
What do we ask of you?
- You have an HBO working and thinking level. For example, in the field of HRT, Process Engineering, Chemical Technology or Food Technology;
- You have demonstrable work experience in the process industry or related;
- You are able to think in concepts and functionalities;
- You can translate the needs of our client into a suitable process technical solution;
- You have a helicopter view, show initiative and can plan and organize well;
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing.
Want to know more?
We are always open for an introduction, so feel free to contact us. Curious? Gerrit Gerritsen, director of IPSS Engineering will tell you more. T: 06 305 55 128 or mail to: email@example.com.
The vacancy is published internally and externally at the same time. As soon as you respond, we will contact you as soon as possible within 3 working days.
We do not appreciate acquisition as a result of this advertisement.