The candidate will be responsible for the design and specification of pipeline systems, pressure devices and mechanical equipment such as vessels, pumps and heat exchangers. He or she will develop, in corporation with other engineers, operating procedures, provide technical information, and write technical manuals of process installations ranging from experimental set-ups to large (pilot) plants. Also checking and approving of technical manufacturing documentation, like piping documentation.
The candidate is to expected to perform design calculations using in-house developed tools and should have knowledge of international design codes such as applicable in the oil & gas and petrochemical industries.
- Design and creating 3D drawings using Autodesk 3D Plant, SolidWorks and AutoCAD;
- Decide together with E&I and Process Engineers on design specifications, adjustment of process flow diagrams and P&ID’s;
- FEM calculations;
- Pipe Stress calculations;
- Engineering of pressure vessels and heat exchangers with PV Elite;
- Technical documentation control;
- Documentation of process installations and experimental set ups;
- Complementing and filing of mechanical documents and mechanical calculations;
- Activities consists of 60% AutoCad cq Autodesk 3D Plant / Solid Works;
- The activities can be executed at the office of IPSS Engineering in Wageningen or in-house at the principal (prov. Gelderland).
- HTS Mechanical Engineering / Piping Engineering
- Knowledge of PED guidelines
- Knowledge with the ASME/ EN/ TEMA design codes for pressure vessels and piping
- Experienced with MS-office applications
- VCA safety certificate
- Experienced with AutoCad cq Autodesk 3D Plant / Solid Works/ PV Elite
- Professional communication; Dutch and English (verbal and written)
- Independent and a teamplayer
- High standard for safety issues
- Self employing
- Ability for self-development
- Stress resistant
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
IPSS Engineering, established in 2005, is an experienced company which can provide engineering from the Basis of Design (BOD) to the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) phase of a project, and which can complete the project by means of commissioning, hand-over and training. By maintaining a high level of competence in the fields of Process Technology, Process Design/Engineering, Electrical & Instrumentation, Automation and Mechanical, IPSS Engineering is a complete venture for turn-key, complex projects in the bio-chemical and process industry.
IPSS Engineering multidisciplinary teams are familiar with the complete process engineering design of installations to be built for solid materials, liquids and gasses, as well as their eventual (pre)commissioning and start-up. Speaking both from a qualitative and quantitative perspective, our multidisciplinary project teams are also able to substantially improve and optimize existing (production) processes following troubleshooting. During the course of an engineering assignment, the multidisciplinary project teams concentrate predominantly on the ‘Conceptual’ and ‘Basic engineering’ sections of a project (BDEP). They will also provide you with support during the following steps of the project.
- A markt conform salary related to the function and work experience
- Good benefits
- A good personal development
- Challenging and varied work with a solid, reputable company with a wide range of activities
- A pleasant working atmosphere with an open culture for initiatives
- Hard work in combination with a healthy dose of humour.
Interested in this function?
You can send your application and CV to: email@example.com
IPSS Engineering B.V.
t.a.o. Mr. G. J. Gerritsen
Asterweg 19 D12
1031 HL Amsterdam
M: 06 – 305 551 28