Technical Commercial Account Manager, ProKris Technologies BV
ProKris Technologies BV is a new company for the development and commercial roll-out of an innovative new crystallization technology for the extraction of sugar from liquid sugar-containing feedstock. The development consists of the design & construction of a prototype, its system validation for sugar beet juice and sugar-containing waste streams followed by the design and engineering of a larger commercial unit.
Currently we are looking for a biorefining professional with a strong marketing and sales angle to join our ProKris Technical & Commercial team. With our ProKris team you will further develop and evaluate our innovative ProKris process in cooperation with various strategic partners (agricultural, food, feed and industrial). A technical background is required and knowledge on agriculture (tilling) is highly preferred.
Position: Technical Commercial Account Manager, Biorefining Industry,
Location: Wageningen, the Netherlands
- · Develop Marketing & Sales strategy for ProKris Technologies
- · Develop Communications strategy and communication tools
- · Target launching markets and customers, generate leads and follow-up
- · Promote ProKris Technologies through relevant communications channels
- · Interface between R&D & commercial environment. Translate market opportunities into relevant experimental set-up.
- · Review, interpret and report customer project results.:
- · Refine strategy development & innovation.
- · Assist in product development & rollout projects.
- · Minimum 5 years of experience & proven track record in the bio-refining processing industry or similar.
- · University degree, or equivalent ability to think conceptually, in a relevant technical area.
- · Agricultural knowledge/affinity
- · Proven expertise in Marketing, Sales and Communications
- · Able to manage a multifactor process to the point of excellence
- · Team player.
- · Excellent presentation & communication skills.
- · Strong self-leadership – motivated, proactive, tenacious and driven.
- · Methodical, systematic approach.
- · Willing and able to work in an international business environment including international travel.
- · Fluent in English both oral and written.
- · Ability to act a trusted advisor and credible challenger to key customers.
- · Ability to understand and assess customer’s processes with appropriate attention to detail.
- · Ability to apply expertise and influence, to win the level of credibility with customers, establishing transparent cooperation.
- · Able to develop customer process improvement solutions based on consideration of all relevant parameters eg water and energy consumption, fouling, higher throughput, chemical usage.