Technical Accountmanager Engineering (Amsterdam / Wageningen)
Position: Technical Commercial Account Manager,
Location: Amsterdam / Wageningen, the Netherlands
Currently we are looking for a technical commercial account manager with a strong marketing and sales angle to join our IPSS engineering team. With our IPSS Engineering team you will further develop and evaluate our innovative IPSS engineering process in cooperation with various strategic partners (agricultural, food, feed and industrial). A technical background is required and knowledge on chemical / agriculture in an R&D environment is highly preferred.
- · Target launching markets and customers, generate leads and follow-up
- · Promote IPSS Engineering through relevant communications channels
- · Interface between R&D & commercial environment.
- · Translate market opportunities into relevant experimental set-up.
- · Review, interpret and report customer project results.:
- · Refine strategy development & innovation.
- · Assist in product development & rollout projects.
- · Minimum 5 years of experience & proven track record in the bio-refining processing industry or similar.
- · University degree, or equivalent ability to think conceptually, in a relevant technical area.
- · Chemical / Agricultural knowledge/affinity
- · Proven expertise in Marketing, Sales and Communications
- · Able to manage a multifactor process to the point of excellence
- · Team player.
- · Excellent presentation & communication skills.
- · Strong self-leadership – motivated, proactive, tenacious and driven.
- · Methodical, systematic approach.
- · Willing and able to work in an international business environment including international travel.
- · Fluent in Dutch both oral and written.
- · Ability to act a trusted advisor and credible challenger to key customers.
- · Ability to understand and assess customer’s processes with appropriate attention to detail.
- · Ability to apply expertise and influence, to win the level of credibility with customers, establishing transparent cooperation.
- · Able to develop customer process improvement solutions based on consideration of all relevant parameters e.g. water and energy consumption, fouling, higher throughput, chemical usage.