Mechanical / Piping Engineer
The candidate will be responsible for the design and specification of pipeline systems, pressure devices and mechanical equipment such as vessels, pumps and heat exchangers. He or she will develop, in corporation with other engineers, operating procedures, provide technical information, and write technical manuals of process installations ranging from experimental set-ups to large (pilot) plants. Also checking and approving of technical manufacturing documentation, like piping documentation.
The candidate is to expected to perform design calculations using in-house developed tools and should have knowledge of international design codes such as applicable in the oil & gas and petrochemical industries.
- Design and creating 3D drawings using Autodesk 3D Plant, SolidWorks and AutoCAD;
- Decide together with E&I and Process Engineers on design specifications, adjustment of process flow diagrams and P&ID’s;
- FEM calculations;
- Pipe Stress calculations;
- Engineering of pressure vessels and heat exchangers with PV Elite;
- Technical documentation control;
- Documentation of process installations and experimental set ups;
- Complementing and filing of mechanical documents and mechanical calculations;
- Activities consists of 60% AutoCad cq Autodesk 3D Plant / Solid Works;
- The activities can be executed at the office of IPSS Engineering in Amsterdam or in-house at the principal.
- HTS Mechanical Engineering / Piping Engineering
- Knowledge of PED guidelines
- Knowledge with the ASME/ EN/ TEMA design codes for pressure vessels and piping
- Experienced with MS-office applications
- VCA safety certificate
- Experienced with AutoCad cq Autodesk 3D Plant / Solid Works/ PV Elite
- Professional communication; Dutch and English (verbal and written)
- Independent and a teamplayer
- High standard for safety issues
- Self employing
- Ability for self-development
- Stress resistant
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
IPSS Engineering is a dynamic engineering company that carries out technical projects from the BoD (Basis of Design) phase up to the EPC (Engineering, Procurement & Construction) phase. We deliver projects on the basis of commissioning, transfer and training. IPSS Engineering knows all about Process Engineering, Civil & Structural, Mechanical & Piping and Electrical & Instrumentation. With its broadly deployable expertise IPSS Engineering oversees complex, large scale projects in the oil and gas industry. See our website www.ipss.nl for more information.
- A salary between € 3.500,- and € 4.500,- related to the function and work experience
- Good benefits
- A good personal development
- Challenging and varied work with a solid, reputable company with a wide range of activities
- A pleasant working atmosphere with an open culture for initiatives
- Hard work in combination with a healthy dose of humour.
Interested in this function?
You can send your application and CV to:
IPSS Engineering B.V.
t.a.o. Mr. G. J. Gerritsen
6710 BP Ede, GLD
M: 06 – 305 551 28