Process Engineer Amsterdam
The process engineer works together in a multidisciplinary project team en delivers among others site support for the Shell Global Solutions in Amsterdam. After a short familiarisation period the process engineer must be able to conduct the following activities on an independent base:
- · Draw up of Basis of Design (BOD’s), Basic Design and Package (BDP’s) and Basic Design and Engineering Package (BDEP’s).
- · Set up safety recommendations
- · Basic IPF classifications
- · PFD and P&ID preparation
- · Equipment Sizing & Rating
- · PSV Sizing Control Valve Calculation
- · Equipment List
- · Preparation of Battery Limit List
- · Hydraulic Calculation and Line Sizing
- · Process Design Reviews
- · Technical Specifications
- · Control loops
- · Simulation
- · Bachelor or Master degree (or equivalent) in Chemical / Process Engineering,
- · Ability and potential for self-development;
- · The ability to work cooperatively with others;
- · Work with other engineering discipline to meet our TIME driven or CAPEX driven targets;
- · Act as primary interface between Customer and the IPSS Engineering team to align between the teams ensuring commercial income, operational excellence, safety practices and availability of the recourses;
- · Ensuring rigorous process engineering skills are applied while troubleshooting pilot plant operations, as well as unit health monitoring;
- · Identifies business opportunities and develop action plans playing a leading role in implementation.
- · The activities can be executed at the office of IPSS Engineering in Amsterdam or in-house at the principal.
- · Demonstrated communication skills (preferred: both Dutch and English);
- · Independent and accurate
- · Practical and (self-) critical attitude
- · Teamplayer
- · High standard for safety issues
IPSS Engineering is a dynamic engineering company that carries out technical projects from the BoD (Basis of Design) phase up to the EPC (Engineering, Procurement & Construction) phase. We deliver projects on the basis of commissioning, transfer and training. IPSS Engineering knows all about Process Engineering, Civil & Structural, Mechanical & Piping and Electrical & Instrumentation. With its broadly deployable expertise IPSS Engineering oversees complex, large scale projects in the oil and gas industry. See our website www.ipss.nl for more information.
- · Good benefits
- · A good personal development
- · Challenging and varied work with a solid, reputable company with a wide range of activities
- · A pleasant working atmosphere with an open culture initiatives
- · Hard work in combination with a healthy dose of humour.
Interested in this function?
You can send your application and CV to: email@example.com
IPSS Engineering B.V.
t.a.o. Mr. G. J. Gerritsen
Asterweg 19 D12
1031 HL, Amsterdam
M: 06 – 305 551 28